4 Ways To Avoid The Photo Popsicle



There's always a lot to think about for the professional photographer much less the casual picture 'taker.' Here's one tip that's pretty easy to avoid.

The Popsicle!

1. Anytime you 'pose' your photo think about what's growing out of the subject. I call that the popsicle. It's distracting and easy to avoid.

2. I scoured my photos for an example and finally found this ONE. I have taken many photos with things growing out of my clients. I dump them as soon as I notice the problem.

3. You only need to move a couple feet or even inches left or right up or down to avoid the problem. In the case of the sample photo it was even growing out of his ear. 


4. You probably will never find actual popsicle sticks in nature growing out of any head but you will photograph something like the sample. Happens ALL the time. Enjoy!

Check out my article 15 Tips For Better Headshots


I hope that you find this little tidbit helpful. If you enjoy the articles, I’d love to hear what you liked best. Please feel free to pass these tips on to anyone you know who might enjoy them!.

When you're ready for your next executive headshot or personal branding photo session search out the photographer that will best meet your needs and personality.  If you're in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area I'd appreciate a message from you to talk about how you want your headshot to reflect who you are.
Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Portfolio

Yours truly, Linda
480-353-9415, Linda@LindaKazares.com


PS I travel often to the San Francisco Bay area.  Please let me know what would be convenient for you and I will schedule an appointment the next time I'm there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone Else Is Posting A New Headshot. Are You?

3 Bright Ideas For Better Visual Branding During Virtual Meetings

How many faces can you make? A headshot story!