5 Affordable Holiday Card Printer Resources



The holidays are upon us and planning the season has kicked in. I took my vampire and witch Halloween 'dolls' out (they will enjoy the light until January 2), we're planning Thanksgiving dinner and hosting a comfort soup party on January 1.

Between now and when the activities are in full swing many of us will also be planning holiday cards (hopefully with professional photography but that's a different story), event invitations and more.

I'm currently scheduling mini-photo sessions for Saturday November 16 in DC Ranch, North Scottsdale. Get in touch to schedule your session and receive a FREE digital photo optimized for  your holiday cards or wherever you prefer. 

There are several companies that do wonderful printing for reasonable prices. The labs I use have good quality paper, fantastic range of designs and great pricing. They're easy to set up - just drag and drop. Add a personal message and you're in good shape for the holidays.

Vistaprint is my go to because I've used their products for years. A bonus of doing business with these companies is that they also have photo gifts. I just bought a mug with photos imprinted as a thank you to a client from her recent family photoshoot. Here are a few online card printers that I have used.
Another terrific resource is SendPerfectCards where they will do everything - print, stuff, address, add postage and drop in the mailbox. Check them out. This is the solution for anyone who doesn't have time to do it all themselves.

Where NOT to print, pleaseCostco, Walgreens (any drug store for that matter) and Walmart just don't understand quality and color calibration. Plus they're not that much cheaper than my list - if at all.

When you're too busy to spend nights hand addressing envelopes have Avery custom print and ship labels to you. Send your list in a  digital format, select the style of label and let Avery do the rest.

I really enjoy all the la dee dah, fun planning for the fall season. Over the years as a career event producer and a professional photographer I am critical of print quality, process, services and the final product. Have fun over the next couple months. Planning early will leave more time for you to relax and celebrate each holiday that's important to you. Enjoy the process! Linda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you find this little tidbit helpful. I  you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to pass these tips on to anyone you know who might enjoy them!.
When you're ready for your next executive headshot or personal branding photo session search out the photographer that will best meet your needs and personality.  If you're in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area I'd appreciate a message from you to talk about how you want your photography to reflect who you are.
Linda Kazares Branding,Headshotsand Red CarpetPhotography 480-353-9415
Portfolio Facebook Instagram LinkedIn  Email

PS I travel often to the San Francisco Bay area.  Please let me know what would be convenient for you and I will schedule an appointment the next time I'm there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone Else Is Posting A New Headshot. Are You?

3 Bright Ideas For Better Visual Branding During Virtual Meetings

How Pre-Event Planning will Enhance the Results of Corporate Event Photography Part 2 of 2